Steel Fiber Concrete Luncheon & Forum: Optimization of Industrial Flooring Solutions
This forum will illustrate the benefits of transitioning from continuous steel reinforcement to discontinuous steel reinforcement. Together with Dorlan Engineering, the panelists will present the advantages of moving away from traditionally reinforced saw-cut concrete floors to higher-performing steel fiber-reinforced concrete. Discussions will focus on the demand for higher bearing capacity, reduced maintenance costs, and, overall, more sustainable industrial concrete flooring solutions.
- Methods for optimizing industrial concrete floors.
- Use of continuous reinforcement vs. discontinuous reinforcement
- Challenges and best practices executing steel fiber reinforced concrete.
- High-performance and versatile industrial concrete floors projects including cold storage.
- Greener & Sustainable build-to-suit concrete solutions for industrial