20/20 Show Productions Inc. is excited to announce the 2nd year of Canada’s only national trade show dedicated to the needs, applications and solutions that relate to the Canadian concrete construction industry.
Canadian Concrete Expo (CCE) is an industry only trade show that featuring over 250 exhibiting companies on 200,000 square feet of exhibit space. CCE creates commerce, partnerships, education, face-to-face meetings with exhibitors and on-site product comparisons to an attending national audience representing Canada’s $8 billion per year concrete industry. Attending industry professionals are attracted to CCE knowing that every exhibiting company can provide equipment, products or services to a national or regional market in Canada.
CCE Attendees Include:
- Concrete/Ready Mix Producers, Concrete Pumping Contractors, Precast/Prestressed Manufacturers
- Contractors for Concrete Placement, Finishing, Flooring, Drilling, Sawing, Restoration, Repair, Demolition, Recycling
- Developers and General Contractors for all Concrete Structures: including High-Rise, Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Institutional, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Sewers, Infrastructure, Agricultural
- Masonry Construction Contractors – Aggregates Producers
- Architects, Engineers, Specifiers
- Municipal, Provincial, and Federal Government representatives
The show attracts thousands of concrete industry professionals from across Canada. Additionally, attendees from from New York and Michigan also are attracted to the show due to close proximity to the show location in Toronto.
CCE aims to be the ideal environment for exhibiting companies to meet current customers and partners plus meet new prospects face-to-face. This show is a valuable branding, marketing, and sales opportunity to reach a targeted national audience seeking information, comparisons with many, ready to make purchases on the trade show floor.
Centrally located in the Greater Toronto Area at The International Centre’s state-of-the-art trade show and conference facility providing ease of access by car from across Ontario. Toronto’s Pearson International Airport is conveniently located only minutes away from the venue and thousands of hotel rooms are available in the immediate area for attendees and exhibitors visiting from across the country.
Having a full scale national show in Toronto dedicated to the Canadian concrete construction industry makes CCE a cost-effective option for both exhibitors and attendees. Both can participate at CCE at a fraction of the cost, compared with international industry related shows.
CCE also features site-tours, product demonstrations, networking events, and educational sessions focusing on Canadian policies, standards, procedures, economy and environment.