Please read the important information below as our Invitation letter process has changed. We are working with the Government of Ontario and it is imperative that you follow the procedures below.
Those requiring a visa for entry into Canada please follow the steps below:
- Register for CCE 2024 through our online portal. Cost to register is $50 plus applicable taxes.
- Email Sue Mailloux email@example.com with your CCE 2024 Registration confirmation number, Full Name and Address (as appears on passport). Your invitation letter will then be provided to you within 2 business days.
- NEW Once you receive your invitation letter, you must apply through the IRCC Portal and receive your VISA application number.
- Once that is completed and you have your VISA application number, please notify Sue Mailloux firstname.lastname@example.org of your application number along with your passport Country of Issuance.
- Canadian Concrete Expo is required to submit a Participant List to the Special Events Unit that includes First Name, Last Name (as appears on passport), Passport country of Issuance and Visa Application number. Please be sure all information is correct upon submission.
- A $50.00 Administrative Fee is included with each International Registrant. Refunds will not be provided for registrants denied a working Visa.
- Invitation Letters will not be issued after October 20, 2023.
For more information on using the IRCC Portal, please download the IRCC Portal Information Letter (PDF).
For support and assistance with your VISA application, please visit the Government of Canada Immigration Help Centre.