Welcome to the 1st Annual Canadian Concrete Expo
20/20 Show Productions Inc. is excited to introduce the only national trade show in Canada serving companies, individuals and professionals within the concrete industry. Whether you build with concrete, manufacture, transport, place, drill or finish it, CCE is here to keep you on top of your game.
We promise to keep this event relevant and current through timely and topical education sessions and live product demonstrations. We also want to provide the best resource for your organization to network and talk to the professionals in their chosen sector. Develop new partnerships and business opportunities at a show committed only to your industry.
CCE will be the only resource in Canada where you can source out new machinery and equipment from multiple manufacturers and dealers, specific to your applications. Shop, Talk, Compare Products and Services and competitive suppliers. When multiple companies compete for your business on the same show floor, the customer is in a great position. Looking for a new Architect or Engineer or need to source Safety Training and Suppliers? It’s here too.
Our company is in the business of creating business connections and opportunities, saving people time and money and at the end of day providing a positive, yet profitable show experience for all of our exhibitors and those that attend our events. We anticipate Canadian Concrete Expo will exceed your show expectations and deliver the results you require.
WHO WILL ATTEND CCE
- Concrete Producers/Ready Mix Contractors
- Contractors for Concrete Placement, Finishing, Flooring, Drilling, Sawing, Repair, Demolition, Recycling
- Masonry Contractors
- Precast/Prestressed Manufacturers
- Pumping Suppliers
- General Contractors for all Concrete Structures: including High-Rise, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Residential Roads, Highways, Bridges, Sewers, Infrastructure, Agricultural
- Architects, Engineers, Consultants, Specifiers
- Municipal, Provincial, and Federal Government representatives involved with Procurement, Engineering, Construction, and Maintenance of Concrete Structures