Introducing Canada’s only national trade show dedicated to the needs, applications and solutions that relate to the Canadian concrete industry.
Canadian Concrete Expo (CCE) is an industry only trade show that will feature over 250 exhibiting companies on 200,000 square feet of exhibit space. CCE will create commerce, partnerships, education, face-to-face meetings with exhibitors and on-site product comparisons to an attending national audience representing Canada’s $8 billion per year concrete industry.
Attending industry professionals will be attracted to CCE knowing that every exhibiting company can provide equipment, products or services to a national or regional market in Canada.
FEBRUARY 7 & 8, 2018
THE INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
6900 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8
Centrally located in the Greater Toronto Area at The International Centre’s state-of-the-art trade show and conference facility, the show provides access within a short driving distance across Ontario, New York, and Michigan. Toronto’s Pearson International Airport is conveniently located only minutes away from the venue and thousands of hotel rooms are available in the immediate area for attendees visiting from across the country.
Having a full scale national show in Toronto dedicated to the Canadian concrete industry will make CCE a cost-effective option for both exhibitors and attendees. Both attending and exhibiting companies can participate at CCE at a fraction of the cost compared with attending international industry related shows.
CCE will also feature site-tours, product demonstrations, networking events, and educational sessions focusing on Canadian policies, standards, procedures, economy and environment.
WELCOMING ALL CONCRETE PROFESSIONALS
- Concrete Producers/Ready Mix
- Concrete Precasters
- Aggregate Producers/Suppliers
- Placers and Finishers
- Pumping Suppliers
- Contractors and Professionals involved with the design and build of all concrete structures, including High-Rise, Institutional, Commercial and Industrial Construction, Roads, Bridges, Sewers, Urban Infrastructure Projects, Large Agricultural Applications and Residential Construction.
- All Levels of Canadian Government; Municipal, Provincial and Federal, related to Procurement, Design, Engineering, Construction and Maintenance of Concrete projects and structures.
- Related Firms and Professionals; Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Specifiers