20/20 Show Productions Inc. is excited to introduce Canada’s only national trade show dedicated to the needs, applications and solutions that relate to the Canadian concrete construction industry.
Canadian Concrete Expo (CCE) is an industry only trade show that will feature over 250 exhibiting companies on 200,000 square feet of exhibit space. CCE will create commerce, partnerships, education, face-to-face meetings with exhibitors and on-site product comparisons to an attending national audience representing Canada’s $8 billion per year concrete industry. Attending industry professionals will be attracted to CCE knowing that every exhibiting company can provide equipment, products or services to a national or regional market in Canada.
Who Will Attend CCE
- Concrete/Ready Mix Producers, Concrete Pumping Contractors, Precast/Prestressed Manufacturers
- Contractors for Concrete Placement, Finishing, Flooring, Drilling, Sawing, Restoration, Repair, Demolition, Recycling
- Developers and General Contractors for all Concrete Structures: including High-Rise, Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Institutional, Roads, Highways, Bridges, Sewers, Infrastructure, Agricultural
- Masonry Construction Contractors – Aggregates Producers
- Architects, Engineers, Specifiers
- Municipal, Provincial, and Federal Government representatives
The show will attract thousands of concrete industry professionals. 50 – 60% of attendees will be from Ontario and 35 – 40% will represent the rest of the country. Additionally, 8 – 10% of attendees will be from New York and Michigan due to close proximity to the show location in Toronto.
CCE aims to be the ideal environment for exhibiting companies to meet current customers and partners plus meet new prospects face-to-face. This show will be a valuable branding, marketing, and sales opportunity to reach a targeted national audience seeking information, comparisons with many, ready to make purchases on the trade show floor.
Centrally located in the Greater Toronto Area at The International Centre’s state-of-the-art trade show and conference facility providing ease of access by car from across Ontario. Toronto’s Pearson International Airport is conveniently located only minutes away from the venue and thousands of hotel rooms are available in the immediate area for attendees and exhibitors visiting from across the country.
Having a full scale national show in Toronto dedicated to the Canadian concrete construction industry will make CCE a cost-effective option for both exhibitors and attendees. Both can participate at CCE at a fraction of the cost, compared with international industry related shows.
CCE will also feature site-tours, product demonstrations, networking events, and educational sessions focusing on Canadian policies, standards, procedures, economy and environment.