REQUEST FOR INVITATION LETTERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER TUESDAY DECEMBER 10th, 2019
We are thrilled by the growing international presence at the Canadian Concrete Expo and welcome your participation. If the process for securing a VISA for international travel requires you to submit a “Letter of Invitation” issued by the event we will be happy to assist you.
Please complete the following steps to request an invitation.
Your request will be reviewed and if accepted, a personalized letter of invitation, complete with signature of Stuart Galloway, President – 20/20 Show Productions Inc. will be emailed to you within 2 business days. You will also receive a link providing further information: Government of Canada – Visiting Canada for Business Visitors.
- Register to attend the trade show and conference sessions.
- Remit payment for the conference in full during registration.
- After registration and payment are complete you will immediately receive an emailed confirmation. This will be sent to the email address you provided on the registration form.
- Email your CCE confirmation of registration with a copy of a valid passport and photo to Nicole at 20/20 Show Productions Inc. email@example.com
- No refunds will be applied for denied VISA applications.
Please note: The same email address may be used for multiple registrations. A copy of a valid passport with photo must accompany each registration-confirmation emailed to our office.