Last Updated May 5, 2022
Proof of vaccination is not required by attendees or exhibitors.
We have developed COVID-19 safety protocols based on the most recent Government of Ontario Regulations and mandates. This page will be updated as further changes or updates are issued by the Government of Ontario, The Region of Peel or The International Centre.
Prior to the Show
- We strongly advise all attendees to pre-register as we will be mailing show badges to pre-registered attendees in advance of the show. This will allow attendees to avoid registration counters and congestion upon arrival as there will be separate and quicker entrance points for all badge holders.
- If you are feeling sick, experiencing symptoms or had exposure to COVID-19, please do not attend CCE.
For International Attendees, including those from the USA:
- The ArriveCAN App must be downloaded and completed upon arrival to Canada. Please save your information in the app.
- For further information visit travel.gc.ca/travel-covid
During the Show:
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available.
- Event space will be cleaned more frequently and daily disinfection will take place in public areas.